Free download MediCat USB v21.01 with Torrent + direct download link (Google Drive/mega.nz), it is an A Multiboot Linux DVD. The most comprehensive software collection in the world – for your USB stick.
Overview of MediCat USB Benefits
Backup and Recovery, Boot Repair, Diagnostic Tools, Partition Tools, Password Removal, Windows Recovery, …Including Mini Windows PE, Malwarebytes, PortableApps, and a lot of other applications. BIOS booting and UEFI booting supported.
- Mini Windows 10 Enterprise (WinPE)
- Lubuntu Linux
- [email protected] Boot Disk
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Remove User Accounts Passwords
- Harddisk Tools
- Diagnostic Utilities (Ultimate Boot CD)
- [email protected] BootDisk
- AOMEI Partition Assistant
- EaseUS Partition Master
- MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Parted Magic
- Acronis True Image
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- EaseUS Todo Backup
- AOMEI Backupper
- Symantec Ghost
- Macrium Reflect
- O&O BlueCon
- Lazesoft Recovery Suite
- SD Formatter
- Backup and Restore Drivers
- Driver Booster
- Driver Updater
- USB Flash Drive Format Tool
- Dead Pixel Tester
- Symantec Ghost
- Windows ISO Downloader
- Wise Registry Cleaner
- Dr.Web CureIt
- ESET online scanner
- McAfee Stinger
- Process Explorer
- Unstoppable Copier
- IObit Unlocker
- Windows Password Recovery
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Ant Renamer
- Macrorit Data Wiper
- EaseUS Partition Recovery
- Macrorit Partition Expert
- Avira PC Cleaner
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit
- Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder
- VLC media player
- … and much more …
USB stick with a minimum of 32 GB.
Note 1: First thing to do is disable any “real-time scanning” in your antivirus software temporarily, including Windows Defender. Otherwise, you will have applications get deleted from your USB stick during creation, and things won’t work properly.
Note 2: Please use imageUSB and follow the instructions to help you make a bootable USB stick successfully.
Instructions for ImageUSB:
Note: If you like this download, please click on the “Say Thank You” button.
Be patient, as many users access the files at the same time, it may take longer for starting the download to succeed.
How to create a bootable USB drive with ImageUSB
Changes in New Version:
+ PassMark Memtest86 Pro v9.0 for [ARM64/AARCH64] [UEFI]: Since Ventoy added ARM64/AARCH64 support, I figured it couldn’t hurt to add this version for people with ARM64 hardware. Though I don’t have any ARM64 computers myself, so it’s completely untested by me. Any feedback of it working or not is greatly appreciated.
– Replaced MiniTool Partition Wizard with AOMEI Partition Assistant, as MiniTool wouldn’t launch under WinPE. Please Note: When you launch AOMEI Partition Assistant, it changes the screen resolution to 1024×768, and I’m not sure how to stop it from doing that. It’s just a harmless side effect we’ll have to live with for now.
~ Many PortableApps have been updated.
~ Ventoy to v1.0.38
~ Wabbitemu’s TI-83 Plus OS has been upgraded from v1.13 to v1.19 of the OS.
~ Acronis True Image to v2021 Build 39184 [UEFI] (Huge bug-fix version.)
~ EaseUS Todo Backup to v 13.5.0 [UEFI]
~ AOMEI Backupper to v6.4 [UEFI]
~ NIUBI Partition Editor to v7.4.1 [UEFI]
~ Symantec Ghost x64 to v126.96.36.19931 [UEFI]
~ SystemRescue to v8.01 [UEFI]
~ O&O BlueCon to v18.0.8088 [UEFI]
~ Parted Magic to v2021.02.28 [UEFI]
~ EasyUEFI to v4.5.1 [UEFI]
~ PassMark Memtest86 Pro to v9.0 stable [UEFI]
~ BootIt Bare Metal to v1.70 [BIOS]
# Version info has been updated.
# New wallpaper.
* Edited Lang.ini in the boot.wim of “MiniTool Power Data Recovery v9.2” from Spanish (Language=58) to English (Language=31), so it now boots in English.
* Returned Malwarebytes Bootable to the 2018 WinPE, as scans were unable to be finished by the 2016 WinPE in the v12.01 release.
* Set the “BootIt Bare Metal v1.70” ISO under the “auto_memdisk” section of ventoy.json, so it just boots properly with the press of the ENTER button.
* Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience