Oppo introduced the latest device with the trending display feature with an aspect ratio of 18:9 called Oppo F5 (CPH1723). If you own an Oppo F5 (CPH1723) smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official Stock ROM On Oppo F5 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Oppo F5 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Oppo F5.
This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Oppo F5 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Oppo F5 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the Stock ROM On Oppo F5. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Oppo F5 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Oppo F5.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Oppo F5. To install the Stock Firmware on Oppo F5, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM On Oppo F5 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo F5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo F5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo F5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual update setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM On Oppo F5 Only MT6763T.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC